10 € / adults
8 € / students, senior citizensand groups of over 10 people
Children under 18 years have free admission
The European Youth Card is packed with discounts on culture, accommodation, travel, shopping and more (www.eyca.org). Remember to show your card when you arrive to our museun, and you will receive an entrance ticket just for 8 €.
Workshop material fees 1 – 2 € / person
Guided tour 100 € / group (Tuesday to Friday during opening hours)
Guided tour 125 € / group (Saturday during opening hours)
Guided tours outside of opening hours 150€ / group, except Tuesday to Friday before 12 am. 100 euros / group
For guided tours, please contact the museum's customer service, info(at)riisa.fi, for booking.
THE PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
Searching for photos, graphics, digitization 75€/hour
Photography services 75€/hour
The minimum charge is 0,5 hour
External image in the museum is 30€/hour and additionally the work hours of the museum's personnel
30€/hour/person (min. 1 hour)
Photography service fee payments
- Payment for the photo, one-time using right
- The subsequent use for the same purpose - 50%
- There should be indicated the name of the photo author / RIISA - The Orthodox Church Museum
Museums and Cultural Centres, Schools, Associations, Organizations, and Individuals:
- No-profit using; such as theses, scientific publications and articles 25€
- Using for profit; post cards, calendar 50€
- Editions, books, magazines, post cards and marks, posters, envelopes 80€
- Orthodox newspapers 25€
- Movies, TV-programms, CD-Rom, DVD 80€
- Decoration, calendars, broshures 80€
- Exhibitions 80€
- Web-pages 80€
- Photos are delivered after receiving the signed photography service agreement.
- The delivery time for the individual photos is one week; delivery time for the larger order is agreed separately.
- Peyment term is 14 days
- The customer is responsible for providing to The Orthodox Church Museum one copy of the publication or the
newspaper with used the museum photo collection.